The company behind Sudocrem
Sudocrem is manufactured in by Forest Tosara Ltd, one of the companies making up Forest Laboratories Europe.
Companies within Forest Laboratories Europe develop, manufacture and sell both branded ethical products, which require a doctor’s prescription, and non-prescription pharmaceutical products sold over-the-counter (OTC). Our products are used for the treatment of a wide range of illnesses.
Amongst these, apart from Sudocrem, are:
- Infacol® (simethicone), a treatment for infant colic and griping pain.
- Exorex® Lotion (1% prepared coal tar), a topical treatment for Psoriasis. It is accompanied by a complementary range of moisturising products, including a cream and a scalp moisturiser.
- Effico®, a vitamin B tonic for use as a pick-me-up after illness, or when feeling tired and run down.
- Haymine® (chlorphenamine and ephedrine), which is a treatment for the relief of the sneezing and nasal congestion associated with hay fever and other allergic conditions.
- Aloclair™ is a novel mouth ulcer product which works by creating a protective shield around the ulcer thus providing fast relief of the associated pain. Aloclair gently adheres to the insides of the mouth soothing mouth ulcers, minor lesions , chafing and irritation caused by braces and ill fitting dentures.
- Bisodol, a tried and trusted range of products formulated to relieve indigestion and heartburn quickly and effectively.
For further information on these products, please click on the individual names above, or contact your pharmacist.
Always read the label.
Forest Laboratories U.K. Ltd,
Crossways Business Park,
Kent, DA2 6SL,